• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How many games will the Hawks win next year?

TroyMcClure

Quote:

Of course I have. it was, like, a year ago and of no importance.

Actually it was a little closer to the present, like a few hours ago.

Quote:

Bumpy and Bhayley start 10 threads a day, it seems. I don't go into every one of them and say that they are pointless.

So are you saying i do?

If so then show me some examples.

Quote:

I never hit the panic button.

The first week of the season you said they wouldn't sniff 35 games. If that isn't hitting the panic button i don't know what is.

Quote:

But that's not the ultimate goal, is it?

Of course not. And that is why sturt's thread got under my skin.

This is not a complete team by any stretch. But they do have a chance to be a legit contender given reasonable development of their young players and a couple of good moves by BK.

Many teams have absolutely no chance at being contenders any time soon no matter what they do.

Quote:

Quote:

Actually it was a little closer to the present, like a few hours ago.

I just don't see why you had to say that to DJ? You were taking a shot at him, no?

DJ didn't seem to bothered by it. And in fact he later aggreed that he mispoke.

Just because Marvin was picked at 2 doesn't mean he is responsible for being better than everyone drafted after him. It isn't his fault that there were better players picked after him.

DJ was dogging Marvin pretty hard in preseason, which i am sure he would admit. He even put Marvin in the same catagory as Blo Wright at one point.

Quote:

Quote:

DJ was dogging Marvin pretty hard in preseason, which i am sure he would admit. He even put Marvin in the same catagory as Blo Wright at one point.

My apologies. I now understand why you were so quick to snap back.

Apology accepted.

Now lets see if we can play nice at least until game time.

• 2 months later...

Quote:

The first week of the season you said they wouldn't sniff 35 games. If that isn't hitting the panic button i don't know what is.

That's the reality button I was pressing.

Not a shot at you, ex. The ASG is my target. I know you were hoping just like all of us.

Seriously, why talk about Marvin's attitude, etc when the real problems are so obvious?

ASG, Woody, BK - in that order.

BTW, we're even worse than Hotlanta thought we would be. lol! Spin that one around for a minute. That's really bad.

Quote:

Quote:

That's the reality button I was pressing.

Not a shot at you, ex. The ASG is my target. I know you were hoping just like all of us.

Seriously, why talk about Marvin's attitude, etc when the real problems are so obvious?

ASG, Woody, BK - in that order.

LOL i have been waiting for this bump. I might have to chow down at the crow bar next month. if that means Woody and BK get fired then it's worth it.

Believe me, I wish I was doing the eating!

How could it not mean their firings? If not, I may fire myself as a fan.

There is a bigger discussion with this thread. i'm just not in the mood to rail on management right now. The main point though, is that no matter what the players do, if there are certain impediments in place, you cannot succeed.