• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

New Marilyn Manson album

Admin

I got this album yesterday and I have to say that it is amazing. Perhaps his best album yet. He said that he really focused on making songs that had meaning and let me tell you there isn't a single track that I don't think is worth listening to over and over.

Quote:

I got this album yesterday and I have to say that it is amazing. Perhaps his best album yet. He said that he really focused on making songs that had meaning and let me tell you there isn't a single track that I don't think is worth listening to over and over.

Exactly what was the meaning of his songs? Remove your iris', get man boob implants and advocate satanism?

Excellent. I am a huge Manson fan. For those who don't get him, read the lyrics and then you'll understand.

Did anyone else see the interview with Manson on the Henry Rollins show? I caught about the last 5 minutes of it and Manson sounds like he's happy with the music but depressed over his life (though I guess that is his norm).

I caught some of it. I don't think that he is depressed now that he is with his new jail bait girlfriend but man f*cking up in his marriage and losing Dita Von Teese would be enough to depress any man in his right mind. Apparently he got the inspiration for this new album from the last 2 years of his marriage and he really, really emphasizes his feelings about a girl on this album.

I have listened to it probably 15 times already. I have an hour drive each way to work and it makes for great road rage music LOL.