• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hibbert might be going back to school???

oiatlhawksfan

Lol Roy doesn't want to be a Hawk?

Well if that source of yours is credible then that narrows down the list of big men to Noah and Yi.

I would def take Yi because he's much more polished offensively.

But I would be shocked if Hibbert didn't come out. Those dollar signs have to be tempting.

I was starting to lean towards Hibbert and #3. http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives...t_of_nba_draft/

Report: Hoyas' Hibbert Will Pull Out Of NBA Draft

23rd May, 2007 - 7:09 am

Camille Powell of the Washington Post -

Georgetown juniors Jeff Green and Roy Hibbert are scheduled to announce their decisions on if they will pull out of the June 28 NBA Draft at a noon news conference today.

A source though says Hibbert, who is a projected lottery pick, will return for his senior season.

Hibbert has said his odds were 50-50 on returning to the team due to the stockpile of big men in this draft.

"Do I want to go eight through 14, or do I want to go top three next year?" Hibbert said in April.

"That does play a factor in my decision. . . . I wouldn't want to be at the end of a bench on an NBA team, not being able to develop and show what I can do, so another year here would be great, obviously.

There is no word though on the potential lottery pick guard Jeff Green but he has said in the past that there was a 70 percent chance he would return to the Hoyas next season. [READ]

I think he is trying to get a guarantee from someone, like us. You watch, he'll announce today that he is going back to school, but he won't do the paperwork to officially pull himself out of the draft yet.

Quote:

I was starting to lean towards Hibbert and #3.
http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives...t_of_nba_draft/

Report: Hoyas' Hibbert Will Pull Out Of NBA Draft

23rd May, 2007 - 7:09 am

Camille Powell of the Washington Post -

Georgetown juniors Jeff Green and Roy Hibbert are scheduled to announce their decisions on if they will pull out of the June 28 NBA Draft at a noon news conference today.

A source though says Hibbert, who is a projected lottery pick, will return for his senior season.

Hibbert has said his odds were 50-50 on returning to the team due to the stockpile of big men in this draft.

"Do I want to go eight through 14, or do I want to go top three next year?" Hibbert said in April.

"That does play a factor in my decision. . . . I wouldn't want to be at the end of a bench on an NBA team, not being able to develop and show what I can do, so another year here would be great, obviously.

There is no word though on the potential lottery pick guard Jeff Green but he has said in the past that there was a 70 percent chance he would return to the Hoyas next season. [READ]

if you are going to be drafted in the top 10 you should leave for the NBA.