• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

This will sound off the wall but....

dawgingermany

Don't count Rodney Stuckey out for us. Once the workouts start, his stock is going to soar. He is 6'4 and can play the point (had numerous games with double digit assists). I saw him play 4 times this year while I was out at Fairchild AFB in Spokane. He is a Chauncey Billups/D Wade mix.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Foye is not a bad comparison. I think he is a little more athletic than Foye though.

I thought that Foye would have been a good fit for this team. I really liked his game. I believe that this team needs a PG who can create his own offense, and Foye had a lot of offensive moves. If this guy is anything like that, I say let's get him. Of course, the fact that he is 6'4" doesn't hurt either. Draftexpress seemed pretty high on him a while ago.

yes i think his only downfall is the competition and school he played at....but really he got glowing reviews from some sites i read...then again, i havent watched nary a game with him....

if would could do something like Chill/#11 for Bynum/#19 then we could get him at #19 (although at that point we would have already drafted Conley at 3)