• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

BK will use pick(s) to erase his mistake (Speedy)

a1aa0

Like I said before YOU KNOW BOSTON WANTS TO MOVE UP. Maybe this China man will get so much hype that we can HOSE Ainge like everyone else does.How about Speedy and pick 3 for Jefferson and pick 5? or maybe one of their young points instead, either Rondo or West.

Portland and Seattle may trade but it will be with each other. There is no way that either of them is moving out of the top 2 unless the Lakers want to part with Kobe or Miami with Wade.

Quote:

Portland and Seattle may trade but it will be with each other. There is no way that either of them is moving out of the top 2 unless the Lakers want to part with Kobe or Miami with Wade.

Hopefully they would never trade the best player in the NBA for a draft pick!

Edit: Sea and Por are no longer in their division. russian.gif

Get rid of Speedy to free up room for impressive class of free agents next season...

I highly doubt they'd part with Jefferson (as mentioned above)... Although he is in his last year of his contract next season...

Perhaps Ratliff or Perkins.. I'm not sure who they value the most between Perkins/Jefferson...

Ratliff/Jefferson come off the books after this upcoming season whereas Perkins is signed thru 2010/11...

Then we'd have room to sign both Josh's long term and get one of the following:

Baron Davis

Carlos Arroyo

Elton Brand

Gilbert Arenas

Jason Kidd

Jermaine O'Neal

Richard Hamilton

Shawn Marion

Tim Duncan

Ok, so how do you spend $57 million...

Resign:

Smoove $11m per

Chill $9m per

I know we have qualifying offers on those two for 2008/2009, does anyone konw what that means?

Drats, $37 million left (assuming qualifying offers are null and void to sign them long term; otherwise we have an additional $12m ($49m total) if we have Smoove at qualifying offer of $3.1m and Chill at $4.8m)...

What to do, what to do... Oh, you guys want some money but no one else can pay you quite like we can... How does $20 million per sound? smile.gif

Baron Davis

Elton Brand

Gilbert Arenas

Jason Kidd

Jermaine O'Neal

Richard Hamilton

Shawn Marion

Tim Duncan

Darn, we still have $17m (possibly $29m) left... No one else on the market can offer you better, well then why don't two of you come on down...