• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Kobe re-iterates - he DOES want to be traded

Bulldog

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap/

he has confirmed again that he does want to be traded. but what would the Lakers accept for him. Only an all NBA player or maybe 2 all-stars... so where does that leave them? They might accept Parker and Manu, but the Spurs wouldnt do it. Garnett straight up? Maybe but I am not sure the Wolves would do it... Dallas have said they dont want him... the Knicks dont have enough... the Bulls - it would have to be something like Kobe and Kwame for Ben Wallace, Deng, Gordon and Sefolosha... which is too much for Chicago to give away... I dont see a trade out there...

There are trades out there, but this guy is impossible to figure out. He probably just wanted the spotlight for the week, so he came out and said he wants to be traded. He will never be traded. It'd be like trading Michael Jordan after Pippen left (for example) in 95 (let's say Jordan didn't go to baseball). Will never happen.

^^Pretty dumb example

if its just to get attention that is pretty uncool. the rest of the team must be pretty tired of it. thats one reason why he would be hard to trade anyway as few teams want to take on that attitude. also as he has a "no trade" clause he can choose where he goes, cutting down the Lakers options. he has apparently said he would only sanction a move to one other team, which is suspected to be Chicago. But as they are a low post scorer away from challenging for rings I doubt they want to take the risk of bringing Kobe in.