• Current Donation Goals

• Raised 390.00 USD of 700.00 USD target

What player in draft pack 11/chills or Marvin For?

thescout5

I am wondering if there are any players you would move up for in this draft say give the 11th Marvin/or Chills to get and name them? How high could we get with that package?

Depending on workouts if Conley plays well and horford plays well who do you take at 3? Now the player that is left could the hawks move high enough up to get the left over player? OK if not Horford say hawks draft conley 3 and want Hawes would he be worth it? Frankly I think the Hawks could get both Conley and Horford if they package the right players and 11 foesn't include Smoove being traded.

I don't want to here lets just sit back and draft Crit.law a 11 nope.Read my statement carefully if conley outplays law and crit his stock will be high that means we need to package someone to get horford and conley.Now if conley plays back I think we should stay at 11 and draft crit or law.

Quote:

I am wondering if there are any players you would move up for in this draft say give the 11th Marvin/or Chills to get and name them? How high could we get with that package?

I would rather give up Smoove and the 11th to ensure getting Conley or Hawes. With all the bad reports on Smoove as a teammate; he is the most expendable.