• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Alternative to drafting a PG

Bulldog

If the Hawks made the Speedy and Marvin for Miller and the #12 trade. The Hawks could then Send Zaza, Anthony Johnson and the #12 to the Nuggets for Camby and the Nuggets 1st rounder next year.

The Hawks then draft Horford and Conley (who still could be there at #11) or Acie Law.

Then the Hawks have Miller, JJ, Smoove, Shelden and Camby. That is a much improved and better balanced first 5. Then there is still Horford, Childress and Conley/Law to develop along with the other role players and money to play with in free agency.

The PGs are also much improved with Miller, Lue and Conley/Law. That team has a better chance at winning.

• Moderators

Quote:

If the Hawks made the Speedy and Marvin for Miller and the #12 trade. The Hawks could then Send Zaza, Anthony Johnson and the #12 to the Nuggets for Camby and the Nuggets 1st rounder next year.

The Hawks then draft Horford and Conley (who still could be there at #11) or Acie Law.

Then the Hawks have Miller, JJ, Smoove, Shelden and Camby. That is a much improved and better balanced first 5. Then there is still Horford, Childress and Conley/Law to develop along with the other role players and money to play with in free agency.

The PGs are also much improved with Miller, Lue and Conley/Law. That team has a better chance at winning.

I doubt we could legally do that with our restriction not to exceed the salary cap, though - particularly for what it would cost the team after J. Smith resigns.

these all work under the salary cap. check them on realgm's trade checker. then the team has Bird rights over Josh Smith, so the cap is unaffected.

I still like the Miller, JJ, Smoove, Shelden, Camby starting 5 these moves create myself with Horford, Acie Law and Childress off the bench. i think that team has more overrall talent than Cleveland (besides Lebron, which is big I realise...)