• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We don't need to make any drastic moves...

jezmund

I haven't posted much in a while but I still check by here all the time. I like the thought of resigning Ira for cheap but the rest of our FA's need to be let go like most of you agree with. Cal, Strick, Mottola (I like his heart but just isn't what we need) and Vaughn (I like him as well but we all know the situation there). If we can get down to 11 players, I think we could get a decent player in a sign-and-trade for Vaughn but that's it. I would also buyout Email's contract. I don't think that would hurt too much.

JT/DD

DJ/Glover

Ira/Kukoc/CC

SAR/Hendu

Theo/Nazr/Smith

The thought of DD and Kukoc being on the court at the same time gets me pretty excited about our 2nd unit. DD/DG/TK/ Hendu/Nazr is a damn solid BU unit.

I think with what we're looking at as of today, we could really get into that 8th seed. I'd like to see Hendu or Toni moved and I'd like to see us get something out of JV instead of him just walking. I'm not sold on the 'Hanno will be back' talk, as much as I like the kid, there's just no room, and dumping Leon to re-sign Hanno would be folly at best. But overall, I agree, we don't need to make a major move... this year.....in order to make the playoffs. IMO, having Dickau, a young hotshot on the bench, and having Theo healthy all season will be the equivalent to having made a 'big move'. P.S. put me in the 'on board' column for a buyout of junkmail's contract LOL.