• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Yi has a blog!

txsting

Yi's NBA.com blog

Quote:

About my training

Right now, my daily training is about two hours long. I’m concentrating on special teams and strength training. I weighed myself recently and I’ve put on 10 more pounds, which I’m happy about.

I'm not sure why Yi is working on special teams. I do NOT want him killing himself on kickoff coverage. laugh.gif

I wonder what that 10 pounds brings him up to - couldn't possibly be over 250 yet, could he?

Quote:

Yi's NBA.com blog

Quote:

About my training

Right now, my daily training is about two hours long. I’m concentrating on special teams and strength training. I weighed myself recently and I’ve put on 10 more pounds, which I’m happy about.

I'm not sure why Yi is working on special teams. I do NOT want him killing himself on kickoff coverage. laugh.gif

I wonder what that 10 pounds brings him up to - couldn't possibly be over 250 yet, could he?

Hopefully he isn't doing any contact drills.

My impression watching the CBA games (which i had mentioned before) is that he hadn't done much lifting but that he has a frame which could respond well to training.

From the looks of his body my guess would be he's gone from the 230 range to the 240 range. Bear in mind that he knows that his lack of strength and that it's in his interest to say this, true or not.

Honestly though, if it's true that he virtually hasn't lifted at all prior to this summer, he can probably fill out a good bit. If he's been lifting regularly (even not in a full blown US-style program), then probably not nearly as much.

Quote:

hmm, he says KG and Duncan play the same position as him.

Id take either of them as our starting 5
cool.gif

He can say all he wants. The fact of the matter is his stoutest competition to date is the NBA flop know as Wang "Soft as a Marshmellow" Zhi.

I would love to see Hoford CRUSH him in a workout and put this non-sense to an end.

It would be an absolute FUNERAL......comedy act on court #3 (Hoford / Yi workout) !!!!!