• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

That's It! I've Concluded Big Dog has to go.....

TheDude

Whats up fellow Hawk fans. This is my first post here but I've visited several times before.

I have to say that Big Dog & sometimes Reef plays lazy & grabs lazy rebounds. Theo{sometimes} & JT give their full effort every time out on the court & that's what makes them desireable to keep. Big Dog does occationally shoot well & has a big game,However, his lack of D & lazy attitude make him somewhat of a cancer{more like a tumor} there are several players that can give us better D and a consistent 13-16 ppg.

and that makes Big Dog expendable. I'm personally not against drafting a Jarvis Hayes,Ezra Williams,Carmelo Anthony{If they fall to us by luck} to give all-around play ,hustle & Defense. Williams could be a 6th man type player to give us a bench shooter & D.

~Peace

The problem with this team is it's half of the vision. When I was expecting the hawks to do big things this year; I expected Reef surrounded by 3 good shooters. Namely, JT, DJ, and Dogg. I expected the offense to be centered around SAR. I expected SAR to touch the ball 9 times out of 10 on every possesion for the hawks. I expected Reef to abuse teams to the tune of about 24 ppg untill they doubled him. Then I expected him to pass out of the post to one of those shooters. This IMO would have worked and we would have been one of the best teams in the east.

This is what we have. We in essence have one shooter surrounding SAR. Let me explain. I am only counting Dogg as a shooter because JT has castrated his game to appease idiots that think he can't be a PG, so now instead of shooting wide open jumpers he trys to force stupid passes. Sar very rarley touches the ball, but when he does he ends up passing it back out because teams know Dogg will either shoot a horrible shot or throw it away, so they double team SAR. They also double Sar because they know Glover can't shoot and either can Newble. They also double Sar because they know JT runs in hides after he gives the ball to Reef or Dog, so he wont get a turnover and or do something un PG esk like shooting.

So in essence we have a Scared mental case in JT. The black hole of basketball in Dogg. A shooting coaches nigtmare in Dion and IRA. And Sar getting raped because of the above.

This team was better last year and know one can convince me otherwise. It was common to see Reef score close to 30 last year now I can count those game on one hand. JT was coming into his own, now he has gone into his shell. DJ was blossoming, and everything was looking up. I don't see the light at the end of the tunnel anymore.

I saw him dive into the stands for a lose ball in the win against the Clips. Other than Ira and Darvin, I don't see ANY of the Hawks doing that. JT, Reef, Theo and Dion don't do that. Dog may not hustle all the time but he does hustle as much as most of the rest of those guys. The only players who hustle all the time are Darvin and Ira.