• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Change in mind.....

Hawksfreak

I think we should release Hanno guys he will be good in the future but y waste time? We are looking at many trades and Pete is very iterested in Larry Huges from the GSW! Leon is under contract and will develope faster then Hanno. So good luck to Hanno,JV,Cal,and Strick! Now Pete did say quote on quote "we are looking to resign him and Ira" him meaning Hanno,but I think there is a 50/50 chance. GO HAWKS!!!!!1

Dude you must have been looking at another post besides the one I was looking at. He was refferring to Ira and not Hanno, he has no Idea if and/ or will we be looking to bring Hanno back. Just because Babs might think Hughes is a talented player doesn't mean we will sign him.

Okay hawksfreak you say you speak to Pete alot, are you talking about by email or speaking to him in person? Do you work down at the CNN Center? If you can give us some type of answer on how you know him we might believe you,otherwise you come across as being annoying.

Everyone on this board knew a long time ago that Hanno was no longer in the team's plans.

If NBA teams had taxi squads or inactive lists, Hanno would surely be kept as he will be a solid BU in this league for a long time. But because these things do not exist, and because we already have 12 existing contract (not including Ira), Hanno is gone.

For an "insider", you're pretty late getting to the scoops Mr. Hawk.