• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Stotts turn it on, turn it off.

Diesel

• Premium Member

Stotts put on a show last night. Could it be because George Karl was in the Arena... On the other side line?

Stotts has to know that his Career is on the line from Now until the end of the season. If he has the power to turn it on and make these guys play hard, he better use it every game and not just the ones where he's trying to prove something to his friends. In that case, he needs to prove something to all the friends that come out to support the Hawks.

Where has this Robinson and Terry feeding off Reef

been?Haven't seen it much this year.They had a

gameplan and they went with it.They for the first

time this year KNEW what they wanted to do and

knew how to do it.

Before I knew anything about Stotts I just wanted to see someone coaching this team that had the respect of the players a name someone knows --- Should we Hawks fans should give Stotts a chance?? (going to see the Hawks at Phillips would constitute giving him a chance) --- but I think generally we have as Hawks fans decided that the experimental period is over and 2 year and three year plans by coaches are not going to be tolerated by most hence the lack of support. Stotts survival depends on the teams performance the rest of this year. I am guessing 35 wins or more would make Stotts at least a candidate for next year. However I hope that whoever buys/owns this team next year has less patience than us as fans in other words win immediately.