• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How does this sound?

Diesel

I think he is a Hawks fan,,,,just a really misinformed one living on his own uncharted island off the coast of Africa called "Dieselonia". He is the King of Dieselonia, he has his own Constitution. All with reasoning, logic and not using positive hyperboles to describe Yi are to be executed at once! Unfortunately the main land formation of Dieselonia is dead bodies that have been executed by the emperor himself. Diesel is the only living "person" on Dieselonia and the civilization seemingly wil die out when he does.

Diesel you are clueless! come on man quit posting ridiculous trades like this. Your knowledge of the NBA and the Hawks is fading with every stupid post you make and you didn't have much to begin with.

Diesel, those deals are pretty bad. You are pretty much giving up on Marvin Williams ever even being just a solid player by giving him up in that deal.

--------------------------------------------------------

One thing to remember with Andre Miller is that he is a career 20% 3PT shooter. I still like him and think he'd add value to our team but just thought I'd remind everyone of that. These are my offers for these veterans with only a few good years left.

#11 / Claxton / Salim for Andre Miller

Zaza / Chill / Lue for Marcus Camby

Denver gets a young and productive PF/C in Zaza, a wing that can produce without having his number called in Childress and bench scoring and cap flexibility of Lue.

Philadelphia could get the PG of the future at #11 and a good wing that falls at #12. It is inevitable that one of Thornton, Wright or Green will fall to #11.

Andre Miller / Anthony Johnson

Joe Johnson

Marvin Williams

Josh Smith / Solomon Jones

Marcus Camby / Shelden Williams / Lorenzen Wright

Take best available player or trade at #3.