• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

According to Kevin Durant.....

deester11

Did anyone see Oden/durant on ESPN live? They were asked if anyone were starting a franchise and Oden/Durant were not involved, who would they pick number 1. The question was answered by Oden saying Conley (imagine that), and Durant said Horford...."He's a beast..."

I don't know if the Amare thing is a go or not, and I've been with the Yi camp all along, but a draft consisting of Horford/Law or Stuckey is awesome. The 'experts' should give us an A+ for those two alone.

I want Amare...but I'm content to do the above scenario.

It takes two to tango and the more crap I hear of the rumors, the more I'm thinking we're going to get shot in the foot. We can thank the ownership situation, but I'm saying IF we don't get any of the rumored deals, it's a no-brainer to get Horford. And to me, that's over Conley because we can get a PG at #11. Stuckey is intriguing me more and more.

I rather take Conley Junior or Yi at 3. Both are way more interesting then AL Horford (Shelden Williams part 2). Conley is the best point guard in the draft would make this team better right away and YI has the potential to be 3rd best player in the draft he is a legit 7 footer who can play inside and outside with a huge media and world following. Wat does Horford bring to the table except for being similar to Shelden and we are trying to play him out of position.

Quote:

It takes two to tango and the more crap I hear of the rumors, the more I'm thinking we're going to get shot in the foot. We can thank the ownership situation, but I'm saying IF we don't get any of the rumored deals, it's a no-brainer to get Horford. And to me, that's over Conley because we can get a PG at #11. Stuckey is intriguing me more and more.

Another F and a SG. Great. We will never draft a PG or a C!

well, it would seem because the experts want Conley, Jr. that we should do that. I wouldn't be against it, but I think the other PG's aren't that far behind him. #11 is the wildcard. If you get Horford, you alleviate the glut via trade. But I like the combination of Horford/Law.....scoring and post presence.