• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Here is what will likely happen...

TexasPete

A trade could happen and I wouldnt be surprised if Biedrins is involved. It doesnt sound like Gasol or Amare or any big time name is coming today.

Reading between the lines I think we will take Horford and trade the 11th pick for a more ready and natural PG. Woody just said that after Conley there is no real PG available in this draft. That means to me that Law is viewed with Stuckey as more of a true SG. I get the impression they want to fix PG with an actual PG.

The question is who do they trade for? I've heard Ridnour and that is just a horrible idea. I heard a Sonics announcer saying they were looking for a sucker and hope the Hawks are it. He said the new GM is also trading Ray Allen and anybody else who plays no defense. He said Ridnour was awful on defense and that won't work.

Jarrett Jack would be solid but not spectacular. Certainly an upgrade.

Calderon would help a ton offensively but his contract is up next year. I would send Chill to Toronto for Calderon and then draft an backup 2/3 like Nick Young. Whose behind JJ? What well rounded 2-guard do we have to slash to the rack? Nobody.

I think we take Horford and trade for our PG. We may also do something later. Please no YI!

I know they have been trying to trade 11 for a PG and if they felt that Law was the answer they wouldnt be trying that hard.

Woody just said that Conley was the only true PG in the draft. That was not a ringing endorsement for Law.

I guess we will see soon enough.

Quote:

Calderon would help a ton offensively but his contract is up next year. I would send Chill to Toronto for Calderon and then draft an backup 2/3 like Nick Young.

I would be fine with trading for Calderon and then drafting Young or Stuckey.

I think you're right TP. If Conley doesn't fall to #11, a deal is probably in place moving Childress for a "pure" PG. I damn sure hope it's Calderon but I doubt it.

But then I think BK takes Stuckey in that case to replace Chill because he's the most versatile backcourt player available.