• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Chinese Team Will Block Yi Going to Bucks

AHF

Quote:

HYPE Is...

A 6'9 Sf who will take three years to become the next James Worthy.

Hype is not..

A 7'0" Foward who has allstar potential because of his speed and agility and ability to score.

That spped and agility os ojnly evident when he matches up vs. sloe footed players like Wanfg Zi. (China's version of Shaq) pretty laughable, I know.

Guys like Balkman simply clowned Yi. He looked awful slow, sluggish, and unathletic when matched up vs. Amercican kids his own age.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Quote:

HYPE Is...

A 6'9 Sf who will take three years to become the next James Worthy.

Hype is not..

A 7'0" Foward who has allstar potential because of his speed and agility and ability to score.

That spped and agility os ojnly evident when he matches up vs. sloe footed players like Wanfg Zi. (China's version of Shaq) pretty laughable, I know.

Guys like Balkman simply clowned Yi. He looked awful slow, sluggish, and unathletic when matched up vs. Amercican kids his own age.

Man I got to quit doing this at work. All my post are loaded with typos to the point they can't even be read.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Bastard commies.

[/indent]

No, they're bastards because they're commies.

[/indent]

Well now, that was certainly enlightning. Thanks a million! Those of you who wish to continue to fight the cold war are pathetic; but then have at it.

First this:

Quote:

Hype Job please. Yi [is] a future allstar plain and simple... Cut and dry

Then this gem:

Quote:

I mean, my goodness, you guys are holding an incredible standard up for Yi and he has yet to play with an NBA team.

Lol Diesel, you're the best crash.gif

I wouldn't trade for Yi (he's a project). I'm just not impressed by him. Hell ZaZa can do the same thing if not better, put ZaZa in that summer league with Yi, and ZaZa would definitely get the best of him. We know ZaZa can score he just lacks that killer instinct. Hell if ZaZa would bang the boards and smack the hell out of somebody smack.gif we would be straight. Yi is not going to bring what the Hawks finally have, and that's an inside presence. I’ll take Horford all day every day over Yi; his best bet is to go to the west coast, and play that finesse ball. Just my opinion folks please do not take it personally. I'm not on this board to prove anybody wrong; I just want to share my opinion with my fellow Hawks brethrens, and root for the home team.

Peace