• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NBA Retirees

Plastic Man

With all of these retired players thinking of making NBA comebacks, they should just start a small "Legends League". They could play a game or two per week sometime between July-September, and air games on NBATV (at least).

I NEED to see hoops during the summer! Current summer leagues are just a tease and WNBA doesn't cut it for me (besides Sue Bird heartbeat.gif and a few other hotties). And if the WNBA can survive, I think a "Legends League" could too. I'm sure plenty of retired players still have "it".

Of course they might need to lower the rims to 9 ft and play 5 minute quarters.scratchchin.gif

I think that is a super idea in one form or another. I saw where there is a baseball team called the "hollywod stars" I think. It's "Oil Can" Boyd's team. Bill "Spaceman" Lee still pitches!! He's like 60! Delino Deshields and others. Seems very cool. Now, if it were only on tv!

NBA legends league is a good idea.

Have like 5 teams, 8 game regular season, top 2 teams make the finals and play a 3 game series.

Every single game would count that way!

P.S. I also like Sue Bird. And Lauren Jackson (as I am an Australian), Go the Storm!