• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

ESPN.com or SI.com?

Guest MLibid

si. i used to go to espn a lot, but got frustrated with them turning anything outside of ap wire stuff into "insider" info you have to pay to be a part of. also, i had numerous occations with problems with espn's sight opening properly, always some glitch in their matrix.

Guest MLibid

Quote:

si. i used to go to espn a lot, but got frustrated with them turning anything outside of ap wire stuff into "insider" info you have to pay to be a part of. also, i had numerous occasions with problems with espn's sight opening properly, always some glitch in their matrix.

The only problem I have with SI is that they always just post articles (which most of the time, are ridiculously short) by the Associated Press which I can find almost anywhere on the internet.

ESPN has 75% of their articles written by their OWN writers.

• Moderators

Quote:

Quote:

si. i used to go to espn a lot, but got frustrated with them turning anything outside of ap wire stuff into "insider" info you have to pay to be a part of. also, i had numerous occasions with problems with espn's sight opening properly, always some glitch in their matrix.

The only problem I have with SI is that they always just post articles (which most of the time, are ridiculously short) by the Associated Press which I can find almost anywhere on the internet.

ESPN has 75% of their articles written by their OWN writers.

That is my view as well. Just less content on CNNSI.