• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Too funny! Posterized. Save this to prove agenda!

jerrywest

This conclusively proves something. Here is the summary.

Source: today's gamethread.

Too funny to be lost in the game thread.

ices_rofl.gif

Diesel:

Quote:

It has been all chillz down the stretch!!!!

JerryWest:

Quote:

You are forgettin the rookies. I guess they don't serve your agenda.

jsmoovefemalefan:

Quote:

No it has not, Every player out on the floor has made a play not just Chill...

mrHonline:

Quote:

Childress has been terrific. I love seeing the balanced scoring from the Hawks.

AHF:

Quote:

A LOT of Horford down the stretch. Playing some great minutes at center.

Diesel:

Quote:

I have been watching the ticker for the last 4 minutes and Chillz has scored all of our points (8) down the stretch...You guys amazing me!!

Diesel:

Quote:

Horford in the mix... It is good having a big that can get to the line! This one is going to be close!

gsuteke:

Quote:

ESPN's gamecast is extremely behind of that's what you are using.Horford is tearing the Bobcats a new one.

Jerrywest:

Quote:

Listen to the game. Horford took over the game at the end.

Texaspete:

Quote:

Horford is huge down the stretch...22/12 with 4 blocks! And it's all Chills? WTF???

Jerrywest:

Quote:

LOL. I guess the world around Diesel also fits his agenda. He follows ESPN ticker thats still in the 2nd quarter. Wake up Diesel, the game just ended. You'll be happy to know that Marvin fouled out.

Quote:

LOL. Diesel in an alternative world.

Diesel:

Quote:

Actually, I was watching the NBA.com ticker... and it was in the 4th quarter and ended pretty much when the game may have ended... If you want to assume something...well you know!

gsuteke:

Quote:

there's a couple of people that are going to be taking a beating all year.

AHF:

Quote:

What ticker were you watching?

Peoriabird:

Quote:

The world according to the delusional Diesel

AtLaS:

Quote:

Just give Horford his props, because he obviously played a great game.

gsuteke:

Quote:

will you two take this outside?

Jerrywest:

Quote:

In the 4th quarter

Horford 10 pts.

Law 6 pts 3 assts.

Marvin 4 pts.

Childress 4 pts.

What game are you watching? Childress never scored 8pts in a row. Instead of praising the rookies you praise Childress because he fits your agenda. You need medications man.

Peoriabird:

Quote:

Quote:

Just give Horford his props, because he obviously played a great game.

Okafor played 45 minutes had 8 points and 2 rebounds

AHF:

Quote:

Here is what I see showing up on the nba.com ticker:

AJ 2 free throws 0:25

Horford free throw 0:38

Horford free throw 0:52

Horford dunk 1:31

Childress jumper 1:52

Marvin layup 2:38

Childress layup 3:25

Josh Smith layup 4:41

Horford free throw 5:11

Horford dunk & FT 6:23

Law FTs 7:54

When did this run of 8 straight Childress points occur?

Jerrywest:

Quote:

Horford also had 6 rebounds and at least 2 blocked shots in the 4th quarter.

Diesel:

Quote:

No. I agree that Okafor was a good player... especially defensively. So Horf looks good! It's good to hear.

I was mentioning Howard in response to somebody talking about league's bigs. Howard is probably the best big in the East.. and that's saying a lot with Shaq, JO, Curry, and Morning in the league.

atlien:

Quote:

Can you say coming out party??What a performance. Points, boards, blocks. We haven't had that in the post in YEARS.Who was it who said Horford would be a Shelden clone? Hah! Yeah right...

Diesel:

Quote:

The ticker showed... Hawks score, Chillz point go up. He moved from 12 points to 18 then 19 points. While I was sitting there. Nobody else scored until Horford started scoring again...and those were free throws.

Peoriabird:

Quote:

That kind of performance from a rookie gives you goose bumps!!!

Jerrywest:

Quote:

Deke once in a while had those crazy numbers, but you could tell the pts won't be there in the next game. With Horfy, it could be a regular thing. And he did it agains Okofer who was ON at the defensive end with 4 blocked shots.

Nicholasp27

Quote:

19-12=7, not 8

Jerrywest:

Quote:

Diesel:

Quote:

The ticker showed... Hawks score, Chillz point go up. He moved from 12 points to 18 then 19 points. While I was sitting there. Nobody else scored until Horford started scoring again...and those were free throws.

That conclusively proves that your universe revolves around your thoughts. It could only happen to you.

something.gifBeating_A_Dead_Horse_by_livius.gifdrunk.giffryingpan.gif

• Moderators

He clearly made a mistake on this. I don't think Diesel was trying to fabricate Chill's scoring. He incorrectly thought Chill took over down the stretch and jumped on that. If it had been true, it would have been a compelling case for why to have Chill on the floor during the crunch time of a game.

The way this would really show an agenda is if D was trying to fabricate the points scored by Josh. Since he knew a lot of us had the game ticker on as well, I seriously doubt he tried to slip that by everyone.

It was a mistake but the fact he claimed Josh Childress got 8 consecutive points is not evidence of a pro-Chill or anti-Marvin agenda just because it was wrong, IMO. I think clearly there are some issues with Chill/Marvin but those are better seen elsewhere.

not entirely true. he was corrected, yet continued to babble BS. he went as far as to change the subject to other team's players in a diversionary attempt as we were discussing Big Al's game.

read the entire thing again man, he made a horse's @ss out of himself.

Quote:

He clearly made a mistake on this. I don't think Diesel was trying to fabricate Chill's scoring. He incorrectly thought Chill took over down the stretch and jumped on that. If it had been true, it would have been a compelling case for why to have Chill on the floor during the crunch time of a game.

The way this would really show an agenda is if D was trying to fabricate the points scored by Josh. Since he knew a lot of us had the game ticker on as well, I seriously doubt he tried to slip that by everyone.

It was a mistake but the fact he claimed Josh Childress got 8 consecutive points is not evidence of a pro-Chill or anti-Marvin agenda just because it was wrong, IMO. I think clearly there are some issues with Chill/Marvin but those are better seen elsewhere.

Quote:

It was a mistake but the fact he claimed Josh Childress got 8 consecutive points is not evidence of a pro-Chill or anti-Marvin agenda just because it was wrong, IMO.

Why didn't anyone else in the world see Chillz score 8 points straight?

People with agenda often see things that others don't see. Isn't this a great example of that? He wasn't thinking about slipping anything by others. He just wanted to see what he saw and got excited without caring about facts. Agenda creates hallucination.

Its funny but I'll give Big D a pass.

He, like the rest of us is probably at work, hiding his hawsquawk addiction from his boss, while still working very productivly, watching the game thread, and posting on the squawk.....quite alot to handle at one time..........I say this b/c it is my life too.