• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hyper-critical Hawks Review

OGRat

• Premium Member

Quote:

I thought many of the writers out there were just not willing to give the HAwks any credit until they started winning games, but this guy just rips the team to shreds. Smoove is enemy number one.

An opposing team's scout sizes up the Hawks

crash.gif

Hey this can be a great thing!!! Save this article and when we make the playoffs Hawksquawk members can send email after email copies of this article. Wanna shut em up? This will make them look baaad. Now, the team just has to its job!!!

Honestly that article is a very accurate description of the 2006-2007 Hawks. Unfortunately the guy is writing it in the context of having seen Horford play in a Hawks uniform.

Like I said though, read that thing again and think about last year's team while you're doing it.

Quote:

Honestly that article is a very accurate description of the 2006-2007 Hawks. Unfortunately the guy is writing it in the context of having seen Horford play in a Hawks uniform.

Like I said though, read that thing again and think about last year's team while you're doing it.

You're right. Except he seemed to imply that it was the players fault and not our spineless coach. I don't know how this guy is an NBA scout. But then again Mike Woodson has had a job for 3 years now. What do I know? He's right about the end product, though. Just not how it gets that way. Once we get to the court our problems with leadership start with Woody, then go to Joe, and down the line somewhere is Smoove. Smoove is a team guy. I've seen Smoove win a few games for us. This guy is acting like Josh is just throwing games away left and right. That's just not true. But he plays for Atlanta, so...