• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Horford and Cuban on 790 the zone

thesheedera

Quote:

I caught part of Horford's. He was mostly reminising about his college days at Florida on and off the court...

Well what can we read into that??? Obviously he's not happy to be in Atlanta if he's thinking about Florida. Hinting for a trade to Orlando? And as far as the off-court stuff...?? Houston, we may have a problem.

(kidding of course)

Quote:

Quote:

No "position" discussions that you heard?

Nope. It was more about who played video games, picked restaurants and played practical jokes in Gainesville during the part I heard.

I really like all the guys on 790, but come on. That's good draft day material, but this is the tip of the season!!!

Thanks anyway.

• Moderators

Quote:

Quote:

And what kind of real PF plays video games?

they don't

but centers do

I am not sure about who will be happy about this but Horford reported that Taureen Green and Corey Brewer were the guys who played the video games while Noah and Horford would try to instigate to keep themselves entertained.

Quote:

I am not sure about who will be happy about this but Horford reported that Taureen Green and Corey Brewer were the guys who played the video games while Noah and Horford would try to instigate to keep themselves entertained.

It's going to take us a lot of threads to sort out all of the implications for trades and development provided by this new tidbit.

Quote:

Quote:

It's going to take us a lot of threads to sort out all of the implications for trades and development provided by this new tidbit.

We should save a lot of time and energy and just cut him loose completely.

Quote:

Also i saw Zaza eat at "Maggiano's Little Italy". The Italian mafia will come for him and he will end up playing in Italy this year. There is nothing wrong with his knees, that's why Horford is starting.

As long as he doesn't send the Cosa Nostra to beat up Horford, I don't care.

Anybody hear Woodson the other day?

He basically confirmed the fact that we are going to be more of a running team.

And speaking of Horford he says they are going to ask Horford to score.

In other words, he is going to be our go to guy in the post.

Im excited about seeing that develop.

I think Horford could end up being much better in the pros than he was in college with the load put on his shoulders