• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

JAYWALKER72 IN THE AJC!

Hawksman

Congratulations on making the "Big" paper. At least there

is a great picture and now we know what you look like!

Hansome young dude, for you that haven't saw it yet.

{He's only 1/2 my age, so he is still a YOUNG one!}

Article didn't do you justice. They need to try it again.

Any way, congratulations!

I think in the future him and I will be the 1-2 punch of Hawks fans. I like cheering beside him. Great guy. It seems like Jay, me, and a couple of other people are the only ones cheering at the games. I am like him in a way....even if we are losing I still cheer for the Hawks and try to pirk them up.

Seems to me in reading your posts (and your writing on Real GM) over the years that the Hawks front office has been VERY good to you, as the loyal fan you advertise yourself to be. Surprised that you would advocate firing all of them in the local fishwrap.

When I talked to her, I talked about changing all of the cosmetic things, just like Musselman did when he went to GS. Change the colors, practice routine, etc.

I do not want to clear out the people that work there, just change some of the things that they do. Like switching up the music, and the like.

She doesn't quote me on the stuff that appears there, just takes what we talked about and melds it into that format, which makes it looks like I want the entire organization scrapped. Not true.