• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How can you blame WOODY 4 THIS ONE

NJHAWK

The guy who posted that adjusment Woody post is a buffooooon and a goon. Boston was at hom with home cookin refs and even clock operators. Not to mention they have 3, not 1, not 2 BUT 3 players who demand double teams on almost every play. Maybe if they didnt get a fluke game from House we would have still had a shot. Sadest part is we dont get them in the ATL TIL April. I feel we could beat them in our house.

Problem is that scrub with the fluke game is normally a backup of a backup PG which low and behold Tlue guarded the entire game!

WOW!

Yeah bud, it's WOODYS FAULT that Tlue see's the floor every game.

GOT IT YOU STUPID PIECE OF [censored]?

Quote:

The guy who posted that adjusment Woody post is a buffooooon and a goon. Boston was at hom with home cookin refs and even clock operators. Not to mention they have 3, not 1, not 2 BUT 3 players who demand double teams on almost every play. Maybe if they didnt get a fluke game from House we would have still had a shot. Sadest part is we dont get them in the ATL TIL April. I feel we could beat them in our house.

Quote:

Boston had Denver by 41 at halftime. HALFTIME !!!

Woody Has to go with Lue, Law is not there (35 minute guy) yet.

Their best Three players are Better than Everyone (including Joe) on our team.

Bottom line on this one, (Boston) They Are What We (the enlightened ones) Thought They Were.

And we are not as good as we thought. Back to the lab and try, try to beat Washington.