• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Chillz lets be str8 up.

Do you want me to post less because of space?Is that

why you took away the offtopic forum?

This board costs money does it?If you want me to just

post less for that reason just like me know.

I think we'd all been better off to stay at ezboard...

• Admin

I want you to post less because i'm sick of reading the same old same old same old same old [censored] from you, every post, every subject. That's why I want you to post less. I'm totally serious too.

I'm not sure of the exact ratio, as I don't care enough to waste the time to find out. But i'm sure sure it's somewhere around 30 to 1. That's 30 negative crap posts that add nothing to this site or the subject they were posted under to ONE quality post that actually spawns meaningful conversation.

I mean there's a very predictable pattern to your posts. Someone will make a post about a possible trade or about how a certain team or player is doing. You post a reply about how nobody will trade for our shitty players or how said team sucks and isn't going to win anything or about how said player is a total loser and shouldn't even be playing the game. [censored], as I've said before, it's not limited to the Hawks or basketball. It's any sport any subject.

you see what i'm saying? It has nothing to do with dollars and cents. It's about this being my site. A site that I like to see people having good conversations about whatever. Not one person interupting every thread to post about how everything in life sucks.

If you think we'd be better off on Ezboard, pack it up and head back over there. Better yet, go back to AccessAtlanta. We'll see how many follow you. If you're right, everyone will follow you there and we'll just fold up shop here and call it a day.