• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Throw in the towel

Sasquatch

Quote:

If there were ever such a thing as a mercy killing we could use it now.

Somebody introduce a euthanasia bill on the hill.

I think it's obvious Woody's already carrying the cross to the place of the killing. Just do it quickly bro.

Woody...

Thanks for stoppin' by.

That's why I stayed home tonight. I knew there was too good of a chance of this happening to waste my money on going to the game.

Quote:

Woody has lost the team, just like Hartley did. Hartley got fired, but Woody is still coaching. WHY?

this is the key. i think Woody has lost the team. i remember hearing something from dominique or someone that as long as a coach hasnt lost the team, then he's fine..

but i think he has.

Quote:

If there were ever such a thing as a mercy killing we could use it now.

Somebody introduce a euthanasia bill on the hill.

I think it's obvious Woody's already carrying the cross to the place of the killing. Just do it quickly bro.

Woody...

Thanks for stoppin' by.

They shoot horses don't they????

Quote:

Quote:

Woody has lost the team, just like Hartley did. Hartley got fired, but Woody is still coaching. WHY?

this is the key. i think Woody has lost the team. i remember hearing something from dominique or someone that as long as a coach hasnt lost the team, then he's fine..

but i think he has.

The AS have their heads on the chopping block. If they don't do something they are going to lose the fans, and the laughing stock. My thoughts are that it will be even worse given that we've got a lot of talent and look like baffoons night after night.