• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Now is the time to go after Ricky Davis.

Diesel

• Premium Member

With Juanny, James, and Davis in Cleveland, Cleveland needs 1 of them to go. It looks like Van Gundy might be new coach of Cleveland. It's been said that Davis has already been whining about his role last season. With James and Van Gundy on the way, I can't see his attitude being any better. Remember Davis under Pat Riley? He got lost in the shuffle because Riley doesn't like arrogant players. Well, Van Gundy is as close to Riley as you can get.

What we need to do is make a deal for Davis. HE can be the new face of the Hawks. His arrogance can actually bring out fans. I believe it will require a third team. ONE with Cap Room. So my offering is that those teams with Room are:

Denver, San Anton, Orlando.

To focus in on Orlando, they will have some cash and maybe more for Grant Hill. Unfortunately, Orlando isn't carrying anybody with value.

Maybe:

Nazr to Orlando, Sasser/1st to Cleveland, Davis to us?

Denver:

They have a few players that a deal can be worked for: Immediately, I think of Rodney White. It's likely that Denver will be getting Anthony. If so, there's no need for White.

Nazr to Denver, White to Cleveland, Davis to us?

San Antonio.

Can't really see much tradable talent there. Unless they sign Jason Kidd.

Then the deal becomes, Nazr/ first (another year) to San Anton, Parker to Cleveland, Davis to Us.

Point is we need Davis.