• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Diesel's trade of the day.

Nazr/2nd to Cleveland for Jumaine Jones and Micheal Doleac (SNT).

The good.

They need a C.

They have both Diop and Illgauskas but both are injury prone.

I like Jones. He can be a super talent at SF. He plays good defense. We could give him a try at Sf.

I really like Jones too. We should have never gotten rid of him, he is much better than the other 2 guys we drafted before him in '99 [ Glover, Bowdler ]. However I would rather trade more than 1 layer. We need to trade 3 for 2 so that we gain a roster spot for Newbel.

He really has some good games for Cleveland, they are talking aboout playing him at pf b/c all they have there is Hill. He is better suited for sf though. This guys game could be much like Nique's , especially with a little tutor time from Nique himself.

I love the idea of getting JJ. He's a big talent and's got potential.

But Doleac is useless. He was an okay player in college, but doesn't impress me at all with his lack of post moves.

But I think we could land JJ without giving up Nazr or we can get more from Cleveland for Nazr.

I have to disagree I like Jermaine Jones. Hate Doleac ( He would fit in if he was a Euro leager, in fact maybe he should sign with Barcelona.) Anyway Jones reminds me of Glover, which says to me why trade for a clone of what we already have. Besides if Nazr could yield Mike Miller we need to do everything possible to make it happen.