• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Our next goal !!

Gray Mule

Do it again!!

Hawks record now is 9-10.

Our last 10? - - 6-4.

Our goal? - Do it again. Go 6-4 in the next 10.

That's a 15-14 record and we're of to the races, over .500!

Can the Hawks do this? I believe it's possible.

Sure, I want them to go 10-0. Why mot? Win them all!

It's not impossible, just improbable. However, I must

believe the Hawks are capable of going 6-4 in the next 10.

Right now, that's my goal for Atlanta.

-------------------------------------------------------

bannana_guitar.gif

GO HAWKS!!!!

thumb3d.gif

• Premium Member

Quote:

It's not impossible, just improbable. However, I must

believe the Hawks are capable of going 6-4 in the next 10.

Right now, that's my goal for Atlanta.

:

What the Hawks need to do is play consistent on offense! They have already started to play consistent defense. The wins and losses will take care of themselves when they start to play consistently! Set some guidelines for guys like Shelden, Salim, Zaza, & even Joe. Joe shouldn't be given the green light at all times because this year his judgment is off!

If they take care of business at home somewhat, and steal a game or two on the road, we can definitely do it.. It's like I was saying a few days ago. Although we still have our many flaws, this team is a lot more mentally tough than last year. And people won't give him credit for it, but a lot of that mental toughness is because of Woody. They deal with adversity a lot better this year.

The Orlando game will be interesting. We pretty much handled them last year, so it's going to be interesting to see how we match up with them, and if our athleticsm will continue to bother them. Rashard Lewis is the wildcard in that game. If we can keep him from going off, we'll have a shot . . . . no matter how well Dwight Howard plays. It would be nice if we could get him in early foul trouble though.

A shooter like JJ has to keep shooting, especially when he's your top offensive weapon. Guys like Kobe, Arenas, Baron Davis, etc, don't stop shooting when they are in a mini-slump. Shooters shoot themselves out of slumps. And shooters are always a threat to hit 4 out of 5 shots, even when thry are slumping. The offensive threat has to still be there. JJ is just missing open shots. You don't tell your best shooter and only shot creater, to stop shooting.

Now if someone else has it going offensively, and JJ is cold, then he can always play the playmaker role. But that's nothing new for him. Seeing that he's dishing out over 5 dimes a game, he's doing that anyway.

I disagree with the assessment that next months schedule is overly difficult. When i look at their schedule in January, it is not until January 23 (at Denver) that I see a game that we probably do not have at least a reasonable probability of winning. After beginning with road games at indiana and cleveland, we then have home games against NJ, cleveland, Wash, chicago and Denver. All winnable. Then Milwaukee and Toronto on the road. Both doable. Then Portland at home. Also winnable. then Denver on the road. Problematic. Then at seattle and portland -- winnable -- phoenix on the road - loss -- and then the clips on the road - winnable. That is January. If we continue to improve and get healthy, we could make a move in January.