• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Good news Hawks fans . . .

TheNorthCydeRises

We still have a half to go.

Most of us kinda expected a game like this, so it shouldn't be a shock to most of us. Defensively, we melted down. They went on a 24 - 6 run to close the half.

The adjustment is simple. Make someone else besides TJ Ford beat you. This does mean that the role players will probably get a ton of open looks. And if they knock them down, we're going to lose by 15+ points.

But we've been in this situation before. The defensive intensity needs to be turned up big time.

Offensively, JJ, Marvin and Smith will have to step it up. JJ probably will. marvin shouldn't turn down any shots right now. And Smoove needs to play the playmaker role for a while, until Marvin and JJ get us back in the game.

First one to 88 points wins this game.

I'd expect this lead to be cut to 5 by the start of the 4th. Expect a big quarter by our captain coming up. Smoove, or possibly even a Salim or Acie, will be big in the 4th, if we are within striking distance.

Like I said . . .

11 points in the quarter by the captain . . held the Raps down, although TJ still got his . . . and Acie is giving us good minutes . . plus the lead was down to 2 to begin the 4th.

Who will help JJ clost this out? We could use another excellent defensive quarter. And thank God for Chill tonight.

Quote:

Like I said . . . First one to 88 points wins this game.

Yea right. How bout 1st to a 100 and only team that shoots above 40%. What is the difference between last night and tonight? We played a team that actually shot their season fg%.

Quote:

Quote:

Like I said . . . First one to 88 points wins this game.

Yea right. How bout 1st to a 100 and only team that shoots above 40%. What is the difference between last night and tonight? We played a team that actually shot their season fg%.

LOL @ first to 100. The Raps had 69 points at the start oof the 4th. No way they should've reached 100. 88 points was the right target number to get. But once again, we couldn't get stops when we couldn't score. We cut the lead to 1, only to immeadiately swell back up to 9 and 10 points. The start of the quarter was big for the Raps. Oh well . . . life goes on. Off to Detroit. Maybe Solo will get to play in D-town, if Al gets suspended.

Quote:

Quote:

Who will help JJ close this out?

Josh Smith, Chris Bosh etc. You are talking about close out the win for Toronto right!

This JJ/Smith love thing is getting ridiculous!

JJ had 18 in the 2nd half. Smith just tried to force too many things.

We were right there to begin the 4th though. Even if JJ would've scored 25 in the half, but we lost, you'd still be whining about JJ. Even in victory last nigt, you were whining.

I'll make sure to send you a season's supply of Kleenex for Christmas, since you're going to complain and cry all season.