• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

non hawk - Mitchell Report

LongTimeHawksFan

I really don't care to watch baseball but I can't help to be interested in whose names will come up on this Report. What a disgrace to baseball that all of their top players are only top players because they are roid heads. At least we don't have to worry about that with basketball as skinny as most of them are with some exceptions but I really don't think that any of them are on steroids.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brady Anderson, Manny Alexander, Rick Ankiel, Jeff Bagwell, Bar ry Bonds, Aaron Boone, Rafaeil Bettancourt, Bret Boone, Milton B radley, David Bell, Dante Bichette, Albert Belle, Paul Byrd, Wil Cordero, Ken Caminiti, Mike Cameron, Ramon Castro, Jose and Ozz ie Canseco, Roger Clemens, Paxton Crawford, Wilson Delgado, Lenn y Dykstra, Johnny Damon, Carl Everett, Kyle Farnsoworth, Ryan Fr anklin, Troy Glaus, Rich Garces, Jason Grimsley, Troy Glaus, Jua n Gonzalez, Eric Gagne, Nomar Garciaparra, Jason Giambi, Jeremy Giambi, Jose Guillen, Jay Gibbons, Juan Gon zalez, Clay Hensley, Jerry Hairston, Felix Heredia, Jr., Darren Holmes, Wally Joyner, Darryl Kile, Matt Lawton, Raul Mondesi, Mark McGwire, Guillermo Mota, Robert Machado, Damian Moss, Abraham Nunez, Trot Nixon, Jose Offerman, Andy Pettitte, Mark Prior, Neifi Perez, Rafael Palmiero, Albert Pujols, Brian Roberts, Juan Rincon, John Rocker, Pudge Rodriguez, Sammy Sosa, Scott S c hoenweiis, David Segui, Alex Sanchez, Gary Sheffield, Miguel Te j ada, Julian Tavarez,Fernando Tatis, Maurice Vaughn, Jason Varitek, Ismael Valdez, Matt Williams and Kerry Wood

Sports Illustrated says David Justice too.

Anybody with any sense knew something was going on way back with Lenny Dykstra that year when he came back to spring training with 10-20 pounds of new muscle and started hitting home runs.

Also, Ankiel went from a wild pitcher to a slugger in no time. Those things must really work!

Quote:

Except of course John Rocker and Raul Mondesi, but they don't really count.
wink.gif

Farnesworth was a Brave for 1/2 a season and Damien Moss pitched for his first 2 years. We found him on the Austrailian National team I think.

Glad to see no star Braves on the list: No Maddox, Smoltz, Glavine, Chipper, Andrew, Furcal, Renteria, Texiara, Francour, etc.....glad none of those all star type Braves and X-Braves showed up.

The best benefit to steroids (other then adding muscel) is speeding up recovery time whether it is from injury or days rest from pitching, and lengthening careers of aging players. Chipper is injured too much to be using and heals to slow to be using, Andruw looks to soft to be a user and never recovered from his shoulder injury last year, our 3 hall of fame pichers have normal body structure and 2 are finess pitchers making them unlikely candidates.

Braves are looking really clean compared to alot of teams right now.

What about the Astros trading for Miguel Tejada one day before the list comes out. Had they waited until after the list came out he could have been had for much less.

Wonder what the punishmnents will be ? You come down hard on Barry and let the others walk.

I see nothing wrong with a one year suspension. Anything less then that would make all this work not worth the trouble. If your going to have rules they need to be inforced much stronger or the risk is not worth the price of punishment when your talking millions of dollars to men who have no other way of making that kind of money but by puting up big stats in baseball.

Quote:

...Brady Anderson
Beating_A_Dead_Horse_by_livius.gif
This guy was the absolute poster boy for this stuff. Dude hit 50 homers out of the blue. Been waiting for this for years...

Agreed on Anderson.

One thing I wonder though...how thorough is this list? If investigators were getting this stuff from clubhouse moles and suppliers who talked, I wonder how many didn't talk? There could be a lot more guys who they just couldn't get anybody to rat on.

P.S. - Whaddaya bet Rocker tries to write a book? eheheh.gif

Quote:

Except of course John Rocker and Raul Mondesi, but they don't really count.
wink.gif

You forgot Farnsworth, Caminiti, Holmes, Sheffield, Moss, Byrd, Joyner and Boone. Boone hit for us in that series against the Yanks, if I remember correctly.

Rocker was great for a while, man!

We have to have the most people on this list.