• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Best player in Hawks History...

Diesel

Quote:

Meltdown alert. Any shrink in Squawkland?

He needs drugs...like ritalin. And when Marvin's name is mentioned in a positive context I can picture him getting tied up in a straightjacket...yelling, FOR THE LAST TIME, WE SHOULD HAVE TAKEN CHRIS PAUL!!! DAMN ALL OF YOU!

MOM, F^CK, GET ME SOME MORE MEATLOAF!

• Premium Member

TP, I would think you would get tired of trying to talk for me? First you're Marvin's grundlescratcher... Now you want to speak for me...

Why not try this... Try speaking for TP... and sticking to things that TP knows...Maybe then you're conversation would be halfway enlightening? Maybe then you would have something to talk about other than other people??

If you have a question about me.. .Be a man and ask me... stop being a jocksniffing nuthugger.. You're like a jealous girlfriend... I've never seen a dude act so gay about another man. Your manlove for Marvin is re freakin diculous.

Do you feel threatened because I say Marvin is potentially the greatest player in Hawks history?? Must have because your reaction is more spazed out than anything else that has been said. And on and on and on with your freakin personal attacks? Why TP?? Why do you insist on the personal attacks?? You need to get a freakin grab and take your head out of Marvin's lap!

Quote:

TP, I would think you would get tired of trying to talk for me? First you're Marvin's grundlescratcher... Now you want to speak for me...

Why not try this... Try speaking for TP... and sticking to things that TP knows...Maybe then you're conversation would be halfway enlightening? Maybe then you would have something to talk about other than other people??

If you have a question about me.. .Be a man and ask me... stop being a jocksniffing nuthugger.. You're like a jealous girlfriend... I've never seen a dude act so gay about another man. Your manlove for Marvin is re freakin diculous.

Do you feel threatened because I say Marvin is potentially the greatest player in Hawks history?? Must have because your reaction is more spazed out than anything else that has been said. And on and on and on with your freakin personal attacks? Why TP?? Why do you insist on the personal attacks?? You need to get a freakin grab and take your head out of Marvin's lap!

You have just totally lost your mind but I find it extremely entertaining. munching_out.gif

• Premium Member

Well TP,

I'm glad to hear that you're entertained... I guess you get that same feeling when you're swiping down Marvin's grundle or riding his sack... I mean, that must be entertaining too right? Anyway, from now on, this is how it will be... Take notes.

If you want to discuss the Hawks... I'm available and I would honestly love to read your opinion on things.

If all you want to do is sit in the cheap seats and take pod shots like a little jealous girl... I think you need to go back to your sackride.

It's time to stop the pissy butt boy stuff.

Is the amount of votes for Marvin a joke? I love him as much as anyone, or at least I thought I did, but the only way you can vote "yes" is if you think Josh Smith doesn't reach his ceiling and Marvin does. They both have the potential to be the best Hawk ever, but I think Smith has a better chance. Last night, while Marvin was having possible his best game as a Hawk, Smith still have 18pts, 12 Rbs, 5 blks, and 2 steals ... that type of line is becoming commonplace for Smoove.

Quote:

Is the amount of votes for Marvin a joke? I love him as much as anyone, or at least I thought I did, but the only way you can vote "yes" is if you think Josh Smith doesn't reach his ceiling and Marvin does. They both have the potential to be the best Hawk ever, but I think Smith has a better chance. Last night, while Marvin was having possible his best game as a Hawk, Smith still have 18pts, 12 Rbs, 5 blks, and 2 steals ... that type of line is becoming commonplace for Smoove.

I haven't voted so I don't know the results, but the question only asks if he has the "potential". Potentially Josh Smith could quit basketball tomorrow. Marvin could become a 30 point 15 rebound guy overnight. All hell could break loose.

Yea, good point. I guess if you think he turns every ounce of potential into performance, he could be the best. But a guy like Smoove is more likely to be that because I think we all can agree his ceiling is much higher. You could have the same thread about Horford, if he gets every bit out of his potential, he'd be the best Hawk ever also, I'd say.

Quote:

Yea, good point. I guess if you think he turns every ounce of potential into performance, he could be the best. But a guy like Smoove is more likely to be that because I think we all can agree his ceiling is much higher. You could have the same thread about Horford, if he gets every bit out of his potential, he'd be the best Hawk ever also, I'd say.

It's possible that a lot of water has passed under the Hawksquawk Marvin Williams bridge before you came on board. This poll is a bit of a parody poll as a result of a lot of recent nonsense between the camp that likes Marvin and the camp that doesn't seem to think he's much of a player.

I don't think anyone expects Marvin Williams to ever be in the running for "best Hawk ever", but answering "No" to the question would potentaially (there's that word again) be conceeding something (not sure what, but the possibility is out there) that could be used against the Marvin fans in the never ending battle that seems to be growing as epic as the one between the Jedi and the Dark Side - though it's probably debatable as to which side is which.

Quote:

Smoove has a higher ceiling? IDK about that one. Smoove will never be a good shooter, Marv already has the mechanics to be a great 3 pt shooter, to add better has handle, and by far higher basketball I.Q, he has also shown he can be an above average defender. They'll both be great, but I give Marvin the slight edge in this one.