• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Marvin is quietly developing infront of our eyes

wolvetigers

I know Marvin will never get much praise b/c he will always be seen as the wrong pick for the Hawks due to the success of Deron Williams and Chris Paul. However Marvin is growing up before our eyes. He is going to the free throw line alot, shooting a relatively good percentage from the field. The only thing left for marvin to do is develop a 3pt shot to extend the floor. Now all we need is Acie Law to excel so the Marvin Bashers will go away... biggun.gif

Quote:

zzzzzz do we really need 50 threads about him.

Why does everything have to be a competition between Marvin & Smoove to you? When someone gives Marvin props you act like they are undercutting Smoove. If this thread was about Josh S. you would be kissing his a** so hard.

Quote:

Quote:

zzzzzz do we really need 50 threads about him.

Why does everything have to be a competition between Marvin & Smoove to you? When someone gives Marvin props you act like they are undercutting Smoove. If this thread was about Josh S. you would be kissing his a** so hard.

What exactly did I say just stating the obvious there were numrous threads about his play tonight did we areally another thats all I said.

MARVIN HAS BEEN IMPROVING ALL ALONG. If you look at this kids short career he improves his stats each month for the most part. The hate for him by a few on here is almost laughable now. It appears that if he continiues his trend the a boatload of nba scouts will be vindicated. You know the ones who said in 5 years he will be the superstar out of his draft. thanx