• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I have to ask

Lrenfro

This isn't the type of game to play Solomon in, unless absolutely necessary. Horford, Smith, Zaza, Shelden and Lorenzen are our "bigs". Horford's presence pretty much renders Solo useless. I know people love his shot blocking ability, but that's really all he can do. And he only does that when coming to help somebody.

One of the better games I saw Solo play last year, was the loss to Phoenix. He was active and could showcase what he could do, because the game was going so fast. In that type of game, I'd rather see Solo than Lorenzen. But against a bruiser like Shaq, he should only play if necessary.

The guy is a hacker, pure and simple. His nickname should be "the Hatchet".

(( announcer ))

"Hatchet" Jones with foul, and his man has a 5-inch gash on his shoulder

I really believe the Hawks should send Solomon to the D-League just so he can play some and gain some confidence. I understand that players can develop in practice, but I think Solomon needs some meaningful time on the floor and will only get it in the D-League.

Quote:

I really believe the Hawks should send Solomon to the D-League just so he can play some and gain some confidence. I understand that players can develop in practice, but I think Solomon needs some meaningful time on the floor and will only get it in the D-League.

I agree. It's almost like BK is hiding Solo or something.

Quote:

Quote:

In a game when Shaq causing foul troubles for all of our bigs. Why can't we get solo some pt. If for no other reason but to suck up some of the fouls. Am I missing something is Solo that bad?

Is it just me, or are Atlanta sports fans dumber than most other teams fan bases?

The irony of this statement.

(( looking at your sig ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

In a game when Shaq causing foul troubles for all of our bigs. Why can't we get solo some pt. If for no other reason but to suck up some of the fouls. Am I missing something is Solo that bad?

Is it just me, or are Atlanta sports fans dumber than most other teams fan bases?

The irony of this statement.

(( looking at your sig ))

What's wrong with bringing him in? He can turn Childress into nice trade bait

Just to let you know, Kinsey put up decent numbers late last year, playing a scoring PG for Memphis. He was dang near their go-to-guy in some games

Salim and Shelden also put up good numbers late last year, which should keep what Kinsey dd in perspective.

These days, Kinsey can barely get on the floor. Chill is LIGHT YEARS ahead of Kinsey as a player. Add Kinsey to the Hawks, and he still doesn't get on the floor here, because his defense is terrible. Woody would still play Mario over Kinsey, even if Chill wasn't here.

Quote:

Just to let you know, Kinsey put up decent numbers late last year, playing a scoring PG for Memphis. He was dang near their go-to-guy in some games

Salim and Shelden also put up good numbers late last year, which should keep what Kinsey dd in perspective.

These days, Kinsey can barely get on the floor. Chill is LIGHT YEARS ahead of Kinsey as a player. Add Kinsey to the Hawks, and he still doesn't get on the floor here, because his defense is terrible. Woody would still play Mario over Kinsey, even if Chill wasn't here.

& being that go to guy he put up good numbers at a very respectable FG%. He fits in perfectly with the build of the Hawks. Kinsey can give what Childress does, assuming his defense is good enough. I read the Grizzlies message boards and they said he was one of their better defensive players FWIW