• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hello, 6th place!

mrhonline

• Premium Member

Quote:

I really don't know what to say or think. I think I need someone to tell me what really is going on. Is this the turning of the corner or just a fluke?b

The Hawks play great defense! Yes it is for real! Only Washington's phenomenal outside shooting kept them in this game!

The Horford-Smith-Marvin front line is a pretty nice combo to go with JJ. We still need a front line PG although AJ is doing some really nice things. We also need a player at the 5 that can rebound and defend.

If we could find a PG that is the real deal and a good post defender we could go deep in the playoffs. I'm worried that AJ won't hold up in the long term. I'm also not sold on Z.

But, the makings of a very good team are firmly in place. Marvin is developing into a true second scorer and Smoove just does a lot of things so well.

Yep.

The Hawks are finally playing defense. I've said for over a year now that the only way this thing gets turned around is if they dedicate themselves to playing defense. The Hawks give up an average of 95.0 PPG, which is 8th in the NBA.

Better Defense = Wins

The Hawks are 14-12 this season with better defense.

Quote:

Quote:

I'm worried that AJ won't hold up in the long term.

Same here but so far so good - he seems to be playing himself into better shape. If he gets hurt and T-Lue comes back - I dunno. I hate to Bash Lue to much but AJ is really moving the ball around on offense.

AJ is running the team and offensive plays, something that hasn't been done is ages. It's hard to know how to act since it;s been so long since they won. But we will all be happy to figure it out.