• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What Worry's me about the Indy Game is...

khaos7

This team has crazy depth. They have six players that average double digits. Marquis Daniels and Shawn Williams average 9.4 and 8.4 respectively. They average 104.5 points per game (according to ESPN). However, they give up 104.1. We've got to play some solid defense in this game. This is the one time we really don't want the opposition to dictate tempo, as our "running game" isn't up to par yet. If we trade basket for basket, they'll run us out of Phillips. However, if we hold them to the 94.5 we usually give up on average, we'll win the game. What scares me about this game (which I feel is winnable) is the temptation for the Hawks to want to run with Indy and forsake, what I think, has put them in a winning position, defense. Keep an eye on Granger and Tinsley. Something tells me we'll keep Dunlevey in check. Indy has been playing very good ball as of late.

AJ seems to be excelling especially against comparably sized guards. And doesn't every player try to kick it up a notch against a previous team?

I think if we maintain the same discipline on both sides of the court, we should be in good shape. Joe should be the best player on the floor tonight.

The biggest advantage the Hawks have in this game is the time off, I think. It's a lot easier for a defensive team to come out and play after a 5-day break than a high scoring team. I feel like the Pacers shooters will come out rusty, and our defense will be solid. This is a really nice situation for the Hawks to play a team so close to them in the standings.

• Premium Member

Our first look at a healthy truly uptempo team... Unless you consider Toronto uptempo. Our goal should be to match their speed and hopefully have AJ break down Tinsley on defense. That's the weakest link on the team. OBrien has Tinsley playing like an allstar... BUT>.. We know he has weaknesses!