• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

DJ's breakout season

JTFan31

I really feel DJ is gonna have a real breakout season next year. The kid has really become a three point threat other than JT and he has also become a defense stopper. All these attributes will help him next season, best thing about it he can only get better. We all know he can shoot those 3's and play sticky glue D, now DJ has to work in his in between game a bit more to become that 3rd scoring option. Last year he was starting to drive the ball to the hole at the end of the season and I feel that is something else he needs to work on this offseason. I feel dj can become our 3rd scoring option and a good one.

Prediction: 13.5 ppg, 5.0 rpg, 1.5 spg, 1.2 bpg

Thats one heck of an improvement if there is one.

Your stats is close to what I had.I hope he is working out

with Nique instead of"dissin"him again.I can't wait to see

if Dermarr attacks the basket more and just has a better

game.NOt only do I expect the alittle better in stats,I

expect just a better game and better moves from him next

season.

I think you're #'s are very reasonable. I'd also like to see him drive inside more and get to the stripe more often, and use his lanky frame to box out on the boards since he's got better reach than most opposing 2s. If he concentrates some of those 5 rebounds on the offensive end, he could get into 15-16ppg range.

I think, that if Slim gets over 30 minutes a game, he will be the best rebounding shooting guard in the league, not to mention blocked shots.

What I hope is that Kruger doesn't try to squeeze him into the SF role, turning an advantage into a push.

It's like when a team moves a good hitting catcher into the field, like Jason Kendall. His numbers were outstanding, for a catcher, but not for a left fielder.

DerMarr and Jason are a menacing backcourt, but lose their value when they slide down to the 2-3.

Maximizing the lineup leads to success, and I think that DerMarr can be tremendous at shooting guard, with numbers like the ones you guys have posted, plus a rebound per game...

I think Slim has only started to show what he'll become. I think he's gonna be one of those slower to develop type players and I think your predicted stats will be close but a little low. I have to sorta disagree about him driving in with the ball though. I dont see him ever being a great dribbler so what I see happening is this summer he starts developing post up moves. By midseason he really picks up his offensive rebounding and slam putbacks and that's where he finally starts to develop his identity on the court as sorta a postup scorer who pops out for 3pointers and who mostly just explodes to the basket on break opportunities or in defensive breakdowns. He'll probably still slump at times or maybe even have a rough playoff season but I think that if we give him enough time with the ball he'll approach averaging 20 pts per game in a few years.