• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I was reading SI article about the Cavs

• Admin

on draft night. Man what a screw up that was. Instead of trading Andre Miller and having come away from the draft night with Wagner, Caron Butler and Lamar Odom they now instead have two point guards in Wagner and Miller.

What a screw up. Its moves liek that which will keep a team in lottery land for a long time. Clipps were dumb too. They have way to many swingman and their biggest need was a point guard. That trade I think would have made them one of the top teams in the West. It would have let Miles start, and have the top assist men dealing out the ball to one of the most talented lineups. Oh well. They will have trouble moving forward too. I hope the hawks do not make a mistake like this.

• Admin

Clippers have to realize if the EVER want to be successful in the league they will have to dole out some money. Miller was teh perfect fit to their needs.

Basically the Clippers are a team that prepares NBA players to play elsewhere. Soon as it is time to give out a contract the balk and the player leaves. They will go down as one of the worst franchises in NBA and sports history in my opinion.

It really is not fair to the fans