Boris Diaw

BlackHawkDown

Boris Diaw is the perfect match for the hawks a 6-9 pass first point gaurd, he can be everything we wanted without the baggage or price tag of penny hardaway.

Deal for #15 pick

#15 Sofoklis Schortsianides/ #21 Boris Diaw

?Kendrick Perkins if we can make a deal for another pick

#34 Travis Outlaw

Sign Udonnis Haslem

C: Ratliff Haslem

PF: SAR Sofoklis Schortsianides Hendu

SF: Big Fraud Christy Crawford

SG: Boris Diaw Ira

PG: JT Litttle Dicky

Next season SAR becomes trade bait, We will have a top 7 lotto pick, Big Fraud will have only a year left on his deal + plus an expansion draft to drop him off in. Ratliff will have enough value to package with Hendu in a deal.

From what I have read, Diaw could be available at #21. Many of the teams right infront of the Hawks need post help more than ball handlers. Also, Diaw team is still playing in European playoffs so he is not able to do individual or group workouts for teams. Hopefully that means he will drop to #21.

From the reports on him he is athletic, unselfish and loves to dish the ball. His forte is said to be defense. Weakness is that he is too unselfish. These attributes do make him a good fit with the current squawd. the Hawks have enough scorers, they just need a guy with a natural 6th sense or PG intangibles which he seems to have. The only ? is if he has the quickness to guard the opposing 2 guard b/c we know Dog can't. Defense is said to be his repretoir but I believe he was a sf in Europe and matched us vs. bigger slower players when compared to an NBA SG. I think the fact that teams cannot see him in workouts, particularlly man on man defense and out side shooting may cause him to slip to #21.