• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

lol @JJ

Dukegotgame

The hawks will never go anywhere under Mike Woodson every freaking game its the same [censored] go to Joe Johnson if that doesnt work we lose. Are any of young guys going to get a shot to step any time in there careers can there be a more obvious game plan then going to Joe Johnson every game. The guy was well defended and he still manages to shoot the ball this team is a complete joke we are going no where under Mike Woodson.

Quote:

getting schooled by a second year player. star my ass.. he is not even the best player on this team.

ps. fire woodson. great move leaving in zaza for 10 straight and watching the lead dwindle every minute.

This franchise is the biggest joke in all of sports. There is not a bigger bunch of clowns than the Hawks.

lo JJ is so over rated. some people on here ride his nuts because once a blue moon he puts up 30. I guess they miss every other game where he decides not to show up... or pull an AI and jack up shoot after shoot with the same result... clank.

JJ is not a bad player, but I find it funny that a lot of the same people who praise JJ on here, hate on Josh and Marvin every day of the week.

LOL at Brandon Roy being all up in JJ's [censored] making him fumbled the ball and turn it over basically two times in a row... then take JJ at will on offense... then JJ shoots an airball LOL

Oh and this is not an over reaction, this is a long time coming and it is time some of you people take off your rosy colored glasses.

It really gets old losing like this,and Roy outplaying Joe down the stretch is really what it came down to.Acie played alright,but he passes up shots for no reason alot of the time.Zaza played too much.some other things too,but i dont feel like getting into it