• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Smoove and JJ exposed!!

Murat

Our defense looked pretty good tonight except Smoove and Joe on some plays.

Smoove got exposed by everyone he was guarding. Fry, Aldridge, Outlaw and Roy(everytime he got a switch) they just took him of the dribble with ease. I mean he couldn't get in front of anyone, not even Fry or Aldridge.

He is a good help defender, but that is IT. Please don't brag about his defense anymore, right now he is like 4th best defender on the team behind Marvin, Horford and Law.

This is unexcusable!

Also JJ lost us this game, he couldn't stop Roy and he couldn't score on Roy when it mattered. Roy is smarter than JJ and a better player than JJ. That really sucks because Joe is more experienced than Roy.

i looked at the game and i didn't see anyone who abused josh. there comeback happened when people stopped helping each other out. everyone knows that roy is a great player so why would you leave him one-on-one. the team got scared. they ran one play that gave outlaw some open looks and people stopped helping each other out. funny thing is they ran it when josh smith came in and it ended with a block and a fast break the other way. we went away from what it was that got us the lead. it goes back to dictating tempo. we allowed them to go up and down the court and they killed us for it. it's one of those lessons that the hawks need to learn. this type of loss shouldn't happen again.