• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anyone read what SI magazine wrote about Smith?

mattlanta

It was in their part of the NBA section towards the back of the magazine. They brought the concern up that Smith might have attitude problems and will most likely not stay if Woodson isn't fired by next year. They mentioned we offered Smith $45 Mil/5 years towards the draft, and he rejected. What do you guys really think of "J-Smoov" and his possible character issues? And do you guys think we will really re-sign him or not? Just thought it was interesting when I was sitting on the toilet reading this what you guys would think. laugh.gif

Quote:

It was in their part of the NBA section towards the back of the magazine. They brought the concern up that Smith might have attitude problems and will most likely not stay if Woodson isn't fired by next year. They mentioned we offered Smith $45 Mil/5 years towards the draft, and he rejected. What do you guys really think of "J-Smoov" and his possible character issues? And do you guys think we will really re-sign him or not? Just thought it was interesting when I was sitting on the toilet reading this what you guys would think.
laugh.gif

...a desire to win. JS is hungry as hell to win. I'd be more pissed off than JS if Woody was still my coach.

W

The whole team might leave if Woody is retained. JS isn't the only guy we have to worry about, Chills may leave and AJ sure as heck won't come back. Lue would, but he's Woody's love child.

It's not worth the paper is written on. SI articles are awful. Their coverage is pathetic....why they are the nations #1 sports mag is beyond me. I gave up on them along time ago.

Try The Sporting News....at least they have a clue.

I think the ASG resigns Smith at all cost. Howevever, how much money he demands could impact the resigning of Chillz.

link

Hopefully the links are still active, they may not be because I got them from another site. There is another video in my last post in that thread. They are 100 MB files though so they'll take a minute to download, definitely worth it though, it's really cool seeing them behind the scenes.