• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

the TRADE FORUM and AROUND THE LEAGUE- necessary?

The OTHER FORUMS are a definite keeper. I have no problems with those forums. But imo, some of the forums in the hawksquawk forums could be merged.

I find it more inconvient than helpful to separate trade forum with HomeCourt. If you are a big hawks fan and do not want to discuss other teams, i guess i could live with AROUND THE LEAGUE forum.

All im saying is that if TRADE CENTRAL includes hawks players, it should be included in the HOMECOURT.

I think FRONT OFFICE and OFFTOPIC should be separated, but the 3 other forums - homecourt, trade central, around the league- should be merged into 1 forum.

Im not sure if im just speaking for myself or for others. I know that you want to improve this board and i think we should have a POLL posted in the HOMECOURT forum asking if we should merge some of the forums. just a thought...

The reason that we have these forums broken down is to make it easier to find posts. For a long time this board was nothing but the Homecourt forum and we are trying to change that. Now you can go to one section and read all the trades proposed, go to another to read all of the articles from around the league, and then the Homecourt forum to read Hawks news. We are just trying to get away from the idea that there is a "main" forum.

Also, we are trying to think outside of the box here with our site. We are always looking to expand and bring in new users from other boards, etc. They arent going to be coming here thinking that there is a "Main" Forum, so having things divided up will save confusion and make things much easier on everyone. It may be a little strange getting used to at first, but trust me it will make things easier in the long run.