• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

ASG not commited to wining

Vol4ever

Knowing our GM, if there is a trade, which may or may not

happen, we won't have a clue until it's already done.

It takes two parties to trade. Who has what we would want

and would take what we have to offer. And, who knows

who or how many players our GM would move??

Who can read him? No one, I guess.

-----------------

The proof will be in the pudding so we will have to wait and see. I have a good feeling you are 100% correct though. We may do something like trade Salim for a future pick or a cheap big because we wont resign Salim anyway so I would hope we at least get a future pick. As far as bringing in a player who makes good money, forget it. Everyone will kill Knight for not making a deadline deal but you know ASG wont put up the money to do it with Smoove being headed to free agency. We will be lucky to keep Smoove much less Chills or another player via trade.

• Premium Member

Quote:

The proof will be in the pudding so we will have to wait and see. I have a good feeling you are 100% correct though. We may do something like trade Salim for a future pick or a cheap big because we wont resign Salim anyway so I would hope we at least get a future pick. As far as bringing in a player who makes good money, forget it. Everyone will kill Knight for not making a deadline deal but you know ASG wont put up the money to do it with Smoove being headed to free agency. We will be lucky to keep Smoove much less Chills or another player via trade.

Yep your right on. I guess I am venting. It is just getting very old seeing this crap continue.

I bet with Miami trading Shaq that Miami will still have a better team than us in two years and that is saaaad!!!!

Quote:

I would say the vegas odds are it won't happen. Salim is a shooter he just needs some minutes.

We have a shooter that we never play.

I'd be inclined to agree that a minor deal would be made similar to the AJ deal for a second rounder. Hope I'm wrong but history doesn't give us much hope.

It may be our favor that the pressure on BK to win is mounting and thus he needs to get a deal done.

I was thinking that we might do a 2nd rounder type of deal as well but with a full roster we would have to acquire somebody better than our 15th man with that 2nd rounder or move a player with the 2nd rounder and I'm not sure who out there would be a good trade for both teams that would need our 2nd to make it work.