• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Insane Trade of the Day

Dragitoff

ASG would HAVE to agree to re-sign Josh Smith though....

Marvin, Lue, Lo, ZaZa, Speedy

for

Mike Bibby, Brad Miller, 2nd round pick

Bibby

JJ

Smoove

Horford

Miller

Bench: Chillz, Law, Shelden, Solo, West, Salim

We take 2 massive contracts off their hands but fill our two biggest needs instantly. We'd be over the cap next season, but not sure if we'd be in luxury tax area. I'd rather get someone cheaper like Beno Udrih from Sacramento, but I think this is a deal that Sac does. We'd have the same starters for next season. We'd have alot of work to do filling the roster out this offseason though.

• Premium Member

Quote:

ASG would HAVE to agree to re-sign Josh Smith though....

Marvin, Lue, Lo, ZaZa, Speedy

for

Mike Bibby, Brad Miller, 2nd round pick

Bibby

JJ

Smoove

Horford

Miller

Bench: Chillz, Law, Shelden, Solo, West, Salim

We take 2 massive contracts off their hands but fill our two biggest needs instantly. We'd be over the cap next season, but not sure if we'd be in luxury tax area. I'd rather get someone cheaper like Beno Udrih from Sacramento, but I think this is a deal that Sac does. We'd have the same starters for next season. We'd have alot of work to do filling the roster out this offseason though.

It would be amazing if the Salaries did match.

I doubt that they do.

I think that this trade hamstring us in the near future because we won't be able to resign Chillz or Smoove. That's a self defeating trade.

Salaries do match. I checked in Trade Checker. We're taking on a little more salary this season, but we can afford to under CBA rules. Like I said in my post though, ASG would have to be willing to go over the cap next season. Bibby would be off the books after next season, and Joe and Miller would be up for renewals the following season. Talk about some cap room that season!!!!

Would of been a smart trade. This is what is so hard about the NBA trades. I've only recently started watching other teams in the NBA besides the Hawks, so I'm still 'new' to the NBA fan community, but it's really frustrating when every one just wants to trade but the salaries for both sides wouldn't match.