• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Marvin: 18-53 over last 4 games

BHayley

• Premium Member

Quote:

Nice. You'd think the #2 pick would player better than that.

Not a player with no heart or passion though.

He recently said in the AJC that he's playing through an injury.

Most teams would rest their players in these circumstances, but the Hawks can't afford that luxury.

Quote:

Nice. You'd think the #2 pick would player better than that.

Not a player with no heart or passion though.

JJ has gone 23 for 64 over his last four games. Guess we should fire our all-star as well uglyhammer.gif

Quit playing the lets bash a player game. Michael Jordan could not save this team right now; much less JJ, Marvin, or Smoove. We are the poorest coached team in the NBA; and until that changes, we are always going to be one of the poorest teams in the league!

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quit playing the lets bash a player game. Michael Jordan could not save this team right now; much less JJ, Marvin, or Smoove. We are the poorest coached team in the NBA; and until that changes, we are always going to be one of the poorest teams in the league!

both JJ and Marvin have played like absolute crap lately... JJ for pretty much the whole season. (20 ppg, on 40% IS crap... really, it isn't good AT ALL... much less all star worthy)

I've been just about the biggest JJ fan since he has been here, but it is absolutely empirically clear, that he is playing like GARBAGE...

I hope it's an injury, or some other kind of malfunction that can be cured by rest... but since there have been 0 reports on any injury, I'm not sure why that is the prevalant rumor that is floating around regarding his play...

I have seen him gingerly moving, grimacing, and icing his legs during games... To me (considering that by all official reports HE IS NOT playing injured) it is pretty clear that he did not properly condition himself in the off season, and is playing over his proper weight... His 235 lbs easily makes him one of the heaviest, IF NOT the heaviest player his height

for reference

Gerald Wallace: 217

Caron Butler: 228

Carmelo Anthony: (two inches taller) 230

Richard Jefferson: 230

Paul Pierce: 230