• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Solomon Jones!!!!!!!

BusBoyIsBack

Will Woody finally be forced to play him?

I've thought for the longest that he has so much more upside than Shelden but never would get a chance to show it because Shelden was taken ahead of him in the draft.

He's the 2nd round guy in the doghouse with the other 2nd rounder in Salim.

But now that Shelden is gone as well as Lorenzen Wright, does that mean King Solomon is actually 2nd on the depth chart???

King Solomon with the 2nd highest extension in the NBA!

Is he finally going to get real minutes?

Quote:

Will Woody finally be forced to play him?

I've thought for the longest that he has so much more upside than Shelden but never would get a chance to show it because Shelden was taken ahead of him in the draft.

He's the 2nd round guy in the doghouse with the other 2nd rounder in Salim.

But now that Shelden is gone as well as Lorenzen Wright, does that mean King Solomon is actually 2nd on the depth chart???

King Solomon with the 2nd highest extension in the NBA!

Is he finally going to get real minutes?

So who are our bigs now?

Horford, Zaza, and Solomon Jones.

You know Horfy is gonna start and play 30+ minutes. However, Woody wont be forced to play Solomon much at all. Zaza will get those minutes and Solomon will get just a few when necessary. If anything, this will "force" Woodson to play Zaza more minutes. He just doesnt like Solo for some dumbass reason.

Quote:

You know Horfy is gonna start and play 30+ minutes. However, Woody wont be forced to play Solomon much at all. Zaza will get those minutes and Solomon will get just a few when necessary. If anything, this will "force" Woodson to play Zaza more minutes. He just doesnt like Solo for some dumbass reason.

I didn't think of it like that.

But no, he HAS to play Solo though because Zaza can only backup one position out of 4 and 5.

Or at least I hope so