• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

DDT - 6/25.... Today's is the TRUTH!!!!!!

Diesel

• Premium Member

THEO/Big Dog to NY.

Spreewell/Thomas/#9 to Milwaukee

Cassell/Thomas/D. Mason/Haslip to Atlanta.

Followed by....

JT(SNT) to Seattle for Potapenko/#12.

At 12 we pick.... Hayes

At 21 we pick.... Plannic

We'd have in the end...

Cassell/Plannic/Dickau

Mason/Hayes

Thomas/CC

SAR/Haslip/Hendu

Potapenko/Nazr

Definitely a team that can win. Definitely a team that has FUTURE.

That team sucks.I don't want the Bucks whole

roster.The Bucks aren't any good good and neither is

Cassell.If he's so great the Bucks wouldn't be looking

for everyone and his brother to take over for Sam.

Cassell is old

Thomas is a overpaid 7th man

Patapenko shouldn't be in the league

Mason is a nice 6th man

When Cassell is your second best player you know

you aren't going anywhere.

Personally, I'd rather have the Knicks side of the deal if any. Sprewell, Thomas and the #9. I agree in that I don't want the whole Milwaukee roster either. Tim Thomas has a huge long-term deal. We'd have to soon resign Mason and Haislip soon after. I do like Cassell, though. And also I wouldn't trade JT for Potapenko and #12, to even get me to think about it it would have to include Brent Barry. Looking at the roster below, we could pick up whomever is left between Pietrus and Wade. I think if it came down to those two, Pietrus would be the one available. At #21 we could look at Diaw/Pavlovic and at #37 possibly Kapono or Walton to fill the SF spot. I like Kapono's shooting ability and Walton's intangibles.

JT/Dickau

Spree/Diaw

Pietrus/Kapono

SAR/Hendu

Thomas/Nazr

Why would we trade JT for some flat-footed sloth & the no. 12

only to pick Jarvis Hayes who may be available ay no. 21???? Everyone needs to Chill with these JT to Seattle trades, like any player he would like to play at home, but he wants to stay here & we want him here {management would also be dumb to let him go because he's our most marketable & noticable player} Besides that I like the NY trade straight up, because I really don't want Cassell & Thomas is an upgrade over Theo in some areas. But why can't we send Nazr & GRob instead????

~Peace

Diesel,

If the coach is bad.

If the PG is a subpar PG but a really good player.

If the SG can't handle the ball or shoot.

If the PF is undersized and can't pass out of the post.

Do you blame the SF for all the team's problems?

Come on... Reef can definately pass out of the post now. That is an old rap on Reef, and one that isn't true any more. He averaged few TOs for the amount of touches, he found open teammates. The problem is as HotLanta points out ... no one slashes for the open pass.

The coach wasn't horrid ... he just wasn't exceptional.

So, yes, I blame the SF who can't dribble, pass, defend or get physical with anyone! All the plug brought is poor work ethic, a bloated contract and a decent shot (at best).

Play.

• Premium Member

SO you believe that Lon Kruger wasn't a horrid coach?

I'm not talking about Stotts. Stotts had to play Catch up after the big mess that Lon Created. Lon had JT thinking it doesn't matter which gaurd he played?? Lon gave absolutely no definition to a team that already lacked identity. That's really bad.

D,

I was referring to Stotts. Also, Lon wasn't horrendous - he just didn't know how to create a cohesive strategy. I think Lon would have been fine if the team already had an identity. The problem was... we didn't.

Some guys are good starters, others are good at keeping it going... Lon was of the latter.

I still blame Big Loaf for a lot of our problems. It isn't even JUST his dreadful play. It was that he was a complete ill-fit with our team.

Read the ESPN article on the "worst way to build a team/draft a team" .. it is the Hawks.

Play.