• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The entire Knicks roster is on the block!!!

Wurider05

Quote:

Ok whatever so he's shooting a better percentage than JJ averaging the same points in less mins but now he's Antoine Walker...He also happens to be a top clutch player in the League.

A couple of things:

1.Teams main focus is to shutdown JJ and double team him.

2.JJ has not had a very good season. However, this type of season is not the norm for him. What you see from Crawford is what you're going to get for the next several years most likely. Maybe a few teams could change him, but probably not.

3.If JC was so clutch the Knicks wouldn't be so bad. Not hanging all their problems on him, but he is big part of it. Honestly, Walker was probably not the player to compare him to. Ricky Davis is.

4.Like I said, how many teams want a low percentage chunker?

5.As I said, you need role players with high basketball IQ. That's something Childress that JC doesn't have. What is wrong with scoring on assisted baskets? I'd rather have that more than a guy that jacks up shots left in right while hurt the flow of an offense.

I shouldn't have snapped at you so much and I'm sorry for that, but this is a bad idea.

Do you realize Childress is averaging 15.7PPG while shooting 74% this month? That's insane for a swingman.

Quote:

Ok whatever so he's shooting a better percentage than JJ averaging the same points in less mins but now he's Antoine Walker....

First of all Crawford plays more minutes than JJ. And how bad has JJ's shooting sucked this year? It's been HORRIBLE. And Crawford's eFG% is STILL not better than JJ's which is the only thing that matters, this Crawford's best case scenario. Crawford for his career is a less efficient shooter than JJ is THIS year, and that's just bad. I'm not giving 10 million per for that, sorry.

Yes, Childress can't shoot, but he realizes that and doesn't constantly take dumb shots. He's a much better rebounder and a much smarter player than Crawford, period.

Quote:

Sorry that i think J-Craw is a nice player despite the Bad Pub he receives

There is a reason he receives "bad pub".

Aight i understand this trade aint the greatest..Thread said Knicks roster is on the block so i tried to find a scenario...no hard feelings

Yea we need a great Glue guy or a "Bruce Bow" type but i was just lookin for a dynamic player

Even We have only won 6 games more than the knicks...i aint sayin there playoffs but there not some dumpster like MIA or Seattle...

My bad..i wont post make believe trades!

Quote:

Sorry that i think J-Craw is a nice player despite the Bad Pub he receives

There is a reason he receives "bad pub".

So because he get's i cant think he's a nice player?...

Your Still crazy if you think Childress is a better player than crawford...

If you put childress in Crawfords place the knicks wouldnt crack 5 wins so far

Crawford Does his role..who u want shooting on the knicks...Q-rich?..Jerome James?...Oh yea Fred Jones and Jared Jeffries have set the world on fire