• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

A quick exercise that everyone can be a part ....

Dejay

I don't know if I'd call Jim Jackson a bust. He certainly has been passed around the league, and gone through an injury or two, but he's always been a good player. For his career, he's putting up 15.5 PPG, and the Kings seemed to take off when they picked him up mid-season. Now, it wasn't because he came in and put up 40 points per, but he played 20 minutes a game and contributed solidly. The only people that may consider him a bust are those in the Mavericks organization, because they didn't keep him around.

While that is true, they went 5th and 15th, not 28th. Dickau was injured, they weren't. Also, Dickau was much better than Nachbar, who had a season high of 5 points. The Rockets questioned his ability so much, he played in only 14 games. And Tskitishvili was no better than Dickau, and was taken 23 spots higher. Anyone like Nikoloz who is taken 5th and expected to be an instant impact, and comes in and averages 3.9 points per, is not quite what the team expected he was going to be. Take away the fact that he had knee surgery and give him about 15 more minutes per game, and Dickau mops the floor with either of them.

"Oh yeah, I forgot the number #6 & #14 picks from 1994: Sharone Wright and Yinka Dare. Anyone heard from them in the last 3 years???"

Hey, Sharone Wright. He went to my old high school-Southwest Macon. I thought he was overhyped even back in those days. And yeah Dare...the assist king...